      Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 2:28 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] help for the 60csx

      I have a garmin 60csx that I have used once about 2 years ago. I want to take it to Florida next week as my back up gpsr and can't see if my caches loaded. I loaded it from Gsax and it says it went but when I look in Geocaches or waypoints nothing shows. I transferred doing it through "its connected." does it have to transfer in USB mass storage mode? Is there a way to find the caches on the gpsr to make sure they are really there? I had this problem before so gave up on this unit. maybe you can help me fall in love with it. any help would really be appreciated as my main gpsr is having a little trouble and don't want to totally count on it making it through the trip.
      thanks so much.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic