5929Re: [NUTS] help for the 60csx

  • Bryan Lamb
    Jan 2, 2010
      I have a Garmin 60 CSx and load the caches using GeoBuddy, but it should be just like using GSAK.  If you will go to your map page and look at the area where you loaded the caches, they should show up on your map. You won't see them in your waypoint list because they are too far away from home, but they will show up on the US Map.  Just zoom in on Florida and you'll see them just fine.
        Have a great trip and don't forget the bug spray! :-)
      On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 5:28 PM, rubberpaws2000 <cwe@...> wrote:

      I have a garmin 60csx that I have used once about 2 years ago. I want to take it to Florida next week as my back up gpsr and can't see if my caches loaded. I loaded it from Gsax and it says it went but when I look in Geocaches or waypoints nothing shows. I transferred doing it through "its connected." does it have to transfer in USB mass storage mode? Is there a way to find the caches on the gpsr to make sure they are really there? I had this problem before so gave up on this unit. maybe you can help me fall in love with it. any help would really be appreciated as my main gpsr is having a little trouble and don't want to totally count on it making it through the trip.
      thanks so much.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic