      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto: nuts_@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of thrak
      Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:41 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] GW VIII

      I made my hotel reservations for GW VIII yesterday. I booked 2 nights at
      the Redmond Inn. If you use the code "geowoodstock" the rate drops a
      bit. I got the room for $12/night less than its normally listed for. Not
      a huge saving but that's an extra $24 in MY pocket rather than in the
      hotel's cash drawer. :) The GW VIII web site has hotel info to help
      with finding lodging if needed. Remember, just logging a "will attend"
      log on the cache page doesn't get you registered for the event. You have
      to go to the web site for registration. It seems that a meal isn't
      included with the free registration this year. To get the meal you have
      to have an upgraded registration. You can check things out at the web
      site: http://www.geowoods tock.com/

      Hope to see a number of you N.U.T.S. there for the Meet & Greet on July
      3, and for the actual event on the 4th of July.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic