      From: Sierra Rat <sierrajack@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 3:40:58 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] New California Law?

      I figured if anyone would know the answer to this question it would be this group. I know last year California made it illegal to mount a GPS on the windshield of a vehicle, with the exception of the lower left hand corner. However, one of my wife's "friends" claimed today that there is a new California law that prohibits the beanbag dash type mounts and that our placement of the beanbag on our dash is illegal. I told her what I thought about her "friend" and her friend's "opinion." However, I thought I would check with all of the "NUTS" out there and see if any of you have heard of anything to this new law. I could not find anything out about it using Google search. If any of you know about this "new" law, I would like to have a vehicle code reference.

      Thanks, Sierra Rat (Jack)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic