      From: tennessetrails <bclamb@...>
      Subject: [NUTS] Proud to be NUTS
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 7:47 PM

      Shortly after completing my first 1,000 geocaching finds, I was presented with a beautiful gold NUTS lanyard at an event co-hosted by Rock & Crystal when they visited East Tennessee to complete their Tennessee County Challenge.

      I am happy to report that Rock & Crystal proudly reprsented this fine group of NUTS, explaining the significance of my award and the purpose of your group. (Is it true that you guys are trying to sample every type of micro-brewed beer in the world during the next few months?) Anyway, I wanted to thank Rock and Crystal and introduce myself.

      My geocaching username is Lostnspace, and although my first cache was in the spring of 2004, I really didn't begin caching in earnest until December of 2006. Earthcaches are my favorite type of cache, and I just completed a six-day cache run to New Englad and Canada visiting 12 states and three provinces for the first time.

      I live in Oak Ridge, TN, and if any of you ever come to this part of geocaching heaven, I will be more than happy to serve as your local guide, interpreter, and I can help you get your money converted to local currency (yes, we accept all Confederate money too!)

      Thanks to Rock & Crystal for bringing me into the fold of this awesome organization, and I hope to meet all of you soon.

      Perhaps at GW8 next year!

      Lostnspace (Bryan Lamb)
      Oak Ridge, TN

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic