      From: niftsix <rxcooper@...>
      Subject: [NUTS] Farewell Jackrat......
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10:48 PM

      It is with a sad heart that I share the news that my longtime friend, co-worker, and geocache partner, Jack - aka Jackrat from jackrat and The Brain, passed away this morning at his home after a courageous battle with cancer.
      For those interested, services are planned for next Thursday September 10th - details will be forthcoming.
      Godspeed, Raymond (NIFTSIX)

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic