5878RE: [NUTS] Farewell Jackrat......

    Sep 4, 2009
      We are so saddened by the passing of JackRat. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mary and their family and friends. He was a valiant fighter. We will fondly remember good times caching and 4 wheeling with JackRat and the Brain. He was a great guy and sure will be missed, Rock&Crystal

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: rxcooper@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 05:48:57 +0000
      Subject: [NUTS] Farewell Jackrat......

      It is with a sad heart that I share the news that my longtime friend, co-worker, and geocache partner, Jack - aka Jackrat from jackrat and The Brain, passed away this morning at his home after a courageous battle with cancer.
      For those interested, services are planned for next Thursday September 10th - details will be forthcoming.
      Godspeed, Raymond (NIFTSIX)
      http://www.geocachi ng.com/profile/ ?guid=ecde4034- 0113-402c- b5a6-0b094b49869 a

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic