      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: cliffmeyer75@...
      Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 05:50:46 -0700
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Smiley or Frown?

      How about the cacher than hides caches in his wife's name and then finds them in his? Sure is an easy way to build numbers if you can live with yourself. (and the whole community who knows what you are doing).

      If you are with another cacher when they are putting out hides should you ever claim a find on that cache?

      From: thrak <thrak@pacbell. net>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 7:57 PM

      From one crabby old man to another..... ........ I agree with you completely. I realize most will say it's no big deal but I really dislike "cheating" even if folks are only cheating themselves. If you aren't even honest with yourself I don't expect that you will be honest with others either.

      blucruzfamily wrote:

      I just don't understand why some people log a find when all they find is a container and no log. I have always had the mindset that if I don't sign it, I don't log it as a find. I've never deleted a log on one of my caches by someone claiming a find without signing the log sheet, and I have no intention of doing so, but, in my opinion you didn't find the cache if you didn't find and sign the log.
      Rant almost over....Sorry I've had some very upsetting caching experiences in the last couple months and have all but given up the sport. I guess I'm just getting grumpy about the little things.
      Gary (Blucruz)

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic