      From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:47:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Smiley or Frown?

      While I agree with the sign the log group, I will admit that I have not always signed the log. Once I forgot a pen and instead of walking back to the car, I pricked my finger and left a fingerprint. And once while doing a series of caches along a trail, one of them had a sodden mess of a log. I had no replacement and past logs stated that the log was soaked. I don't feel like anyone was cheated in these cases.

      Now I have a file that someone sent me with a bunch of puzzles caches on it. All solved, ready to go. Never opened it and never will. That would be cheating two people. Myself and the hider.