5829NUTS Event Saturday Morning

    Jul 29, 2009

      The Bald Rock Trail Head Tailgate Party - NUTS Style starts at 9:oo am this Saturday morning.  We have hid two new caches on Bald Rock and they have now been approved.  There are now 9 caches on Bald Rock plus the event.
      Bald Rock is one of our favorite places to explore.  There are many awesome rock formations and great views of the valley below.  Make sure to bring a camera.
      The weather sounds like it is going to be nice this weekend also so it should be a fun day of visting, caching and exploring one of our areas most scenic places.
      We hope to see you there!

                       Mike & Gail

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic