      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of medic208cacher
      Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 6:50 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] iPhone

      Hey Y'all, greetings from NC. I would download the geocaching app from Groundspeak. As others have mentioned it's very easy to use, and I have found a couple of caches just from using the internal GPS within the iPhone.

      I think the best part about this app is that you can quickly log the caches you find by using the field note option. I'll write a few words about the cache find while still in the area, and then when I log into GC.com later you can click on the field notes tab under your profile, and you're done!

      The only problem I have noticed is that if you don't have 3G coverage, the program can be very slow, but this is true with alot of the apps.

      Happy Caching!

      Doug/medic208

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic