      From: Lindda Maeding <boodlebuggy@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] YBFTanky
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 5:10 PM

      We couldn't be more sorry for his friends and family our prayers are for you all.  Through our early caching times, we crossed his logs and caches often.  I have a couple of his "signature tanks" right here now.  We are so pleased that he was here to enrichen our lives through this shared sport.  It is a mighty thing when even in such a way a person contributes to the life of others.