      From: Bonnie Schebler <bonnieschebler@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S Event
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 11:58 AM

      yes there is tent camping, email us at bschebler@mchsi. com and we can give you camp ground web site, then you can check out everything they have available.

      --- On Mon, 2/9/09, Pat Patterson <wyntoon2000@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      From: Pat Patterson <wyntoon2000@ yahoo.com>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 11:12 AM

      There will be an area to put up tents

      --- On Mon, 2/9/09, thrak <thrak@pacbell. net> wrote:
      From: thrak <thrak@pacbell. net>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 10:10 AM

      This appears to be at the campground at the recreation area outside of Red Bluff. If it's the place I'm thinking of I do recall the screened cabin structures but I don't recall any "regular" camp sites. Are there tent sites available at this location?

      Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:
      Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
      We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic