5545Re: [NUTS] OE3 Retiree at 3000

  • Bill & Tuffy
    Feb 5, 2009
      Congratulations!!  Great numbers in a short time!  Thanks for adding to the fun with good hides.
      Tuffy and Bill

      On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Roger Seaman <retiredprof@...> wrote:

      We add our congrats to Bud and Barb and to Cathie for their incredible numbers.  And they certainly place some great hides for us to find.  Keep up the good work.  retiredprof  (Roger and Jan)

      On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 9:02 PM, whitetail_39 <whitetail_39@...> wrote:

      Congratulations to you both for hitting 3000 an in less than 2
      years.It was great fun caching with you today when you reached the new
      number. And thanks for the fun caches you have done.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic