      From: Donald Laird <LAIRD@...>
      Subject: [NUTS] First notice - Moozer's famous geo-rally coming up
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:15 AM

      Hey, all you nuts out there! Due to popular demand, I'm starting to
      work on this year's major Moozer geoevent - the 2009 Sonoma County
      GeoRally. It'll start in Santa Rosa, and travel along Sonoma County's
      scenic backroads.

      Mark you calendars for Saturday, May 2nd. I've already reserved a huge
      picnic area in a local park for the post-rally potluck, and am busily
      working on coming up with enough devious questions to keep you
      guessing the whole day.

      To sweeten the deal, this is also the day of the WWFM V (World-Wide
      Flash Mob 5), and Mr.Moo is setting up a flash mob event to take place
      just before the rally - you get a two-fer this way!

      I know it's a long way off, but I wanted to make sure you keep the
      date free. I'm expecting somewhere over 100 people at the event, so it
      should be oodles of fun!

      Moozer (Donald)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic