      From: GARY KEMP <garykemp@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: Thanksgiving
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 6:35 PM

      We are doing a little caching in South Africa, will just be getting home and needing to rest by then, have fun

      From: blntigger <blntigger@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [NUTS] Re: Thanksgiving
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 4:58 AM

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@ ...> wrote:

      > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
      but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
      > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

      Char

      I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
      Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

      Lora aka GeoTigger

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic