5460The Power of Motion

  • Jef Spencer
    Oct 15, 2008
      I just wanted to let everyone on this list know that I have created a campaign to help foster kids experience the great outdoors.  I know that not everyone is interested in fundraisers so feel free to just delete this message.

      I did not feel it appropriate to use this mailing list as the conduit for my campaign but I did want to send out this one message to let everyone know that I have posted a RCGDS Forum topic about what I am doing.  Included in that topic is a link to the informational PFD that I created.  (I know that not everyone keeps track of changes and updates to the forums)

      If you wish to click on the link to learn more Great!!  If not, that's OK to.

      Cache on!!

      SNSpencer
      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...