      From: redhawk2853@ msn.com <redhawk2853@ msn.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] NUTS event
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 6:33 PM

      Hey there everyone! Looks like the summer is drawing to a close and we wanted to get atleast one outdoor event in before the days get short and the elements get in our way. Sunday morning Sept 21st, come join us at River Bend Park in Oroville for "A NUTS Breakfast at the Bend" (check for GC #) We will meet from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. (or any time in between). Bring a breakfast thingy to share. Everyone is welcome, NUTS or not... (but it's more fun if you are!). Hope to see you all there, R&C

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic