      From: thrak@... <thrak@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] NUTS event
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 6:14 PM

      Wow! I'm going to embark on a 7 day, 1,200 mile work trip of 10 hour days. Take that!!!

      Oh, wait....... I guess your trip is better. Want to trade?  :-P

      Have a great time for all of us who aren't going. We are jealous but we're also glad that someone is getting to go on such a cool trip.

      Bonnie Schebler wrote:
      We would love to be there, but we are going on a 14 day, 6,785 miles round trip geocaching road trip (rental car). We are visiting (hopefully) 31 states. Our turn around point is North Carolina. We are leaving the 11th and we will not be back until the 25th. So all you N.U.T.S. have fun for us too. See you nexted time.
      SmokeysRedheadHelpe r
      aka-Dennis and Bonnie