      From: Bonnie Schebler <bonnieschebler@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] NUTS event
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:24 AM

      We would love to be there, but we are going on a 14 day, 6,785 miles round trip geocaching road trip (rental car). We are visiting (hopefully) 31 states. Our turn around point is North Carolina. We are leaving the 11th and we will not be back until the 25th. So all you N.U.T.S. have fun for us too. See you nexted time.
      SmokeysRedheadHelpe r
      aka-Dennis and Bonnie