      From: Gary Hobgood <hobgood@...>
      To: RCGS-list@...; nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 3:07:47 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Fw: Geocaching Secrets survey

      Hey Geo-folks,

      If you are interested in participating in a geocaching survey, please see the email below.  We spoke with Dana Gillin several weeks ago regarding the geocaching book she is writing with her husband.  In preparation of their book, they are really trying to understand what makes a geocacher tick.  Dana asked us to forward their request to our geofriends, so here you have it.   Heck, you might even enjoy taking the survey.

      Cache you later,

      Gary&Vicky