5395Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: [NUTS] Fires

  • Steve Keely
    Jul 12, 2008
      You can come over from the Oroville area on Hwy 162 - the Oroville Quincy
      hwy. It takes about 2 hours. That brings you up past Bucks Lake and down
      into Quincy.

      Glad to hear things are looking a bit better in Paradise.

      KEELSX6

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic