5390Re: [NUTS] Fires

  • Holly
    Jul 11, 2008
      It's so good to hear from some of you guys! (Thaks for the update
      Rock!) I know it's far but we have a spare bedroom and a whole front
      length of the house (if someone wanted to park a trailer) The air
      quality has been hurrendous here too but we don't have any immediate
      fires in the area. If we did, you wouldn't be able to see them! LOL! I
      hope Blucruz and any others that are in the line are ok? Again our
      thoughts and prayers are with you!
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic