5378Re: [NUTS] help for maps

  • Pat Patterson
    Jun 24, 2008
      We are going to Ireland 6/24 and will be back 7/4 we have a garmin 60csx and the map sd card for it that we bought if you would like to use it let me know. PatNanz.

      rubberpaws <cwe@...> wrote:
      I have two requests for help. One does anyone have any Mapopolis maps
      for windows based pda for Ireland. I will gladly pay for a copy.
      2nd request, I have a magellan explorist and according to magellan they
      do not have any detail maps for Ireland. Will anything else work or
      company on the explorist or do I have to change to a different gpsr to
      get ireland, europe maps. I am at lost on where to even start. any
      help would be greatly appreciated.
      thanks,
      rubberpaws

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic