5356Re: Friday Night Meet & Greet - Almost a Mega Event!!!

  • medic208cacher
    May 27, 2008
      My understanding is that the rules changed last fall at the same time
      of the Midwest geobash. They also had a post event meet and greet, but
      groundspeak denied their request for a seperate mega event as well. My
      guess is because they want the overall mega event numbers to stay low...

      Oh... by the way... great job on all the work at GW6! It was a blast
      and I had a lot of fun!!

      Doug/medic208

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, scottforde@... wrote:

      > Last year at GW5 the Friday Night Meet and Greet was a Mega so there
      were
      > two Megas on two separate nights. So did they change the rules in the
      last
      > year?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic