5352GeoWoodstock VI

    May 26, 2008
      We want to thank all of the members of N.U.T.S. who volunteered at GW
      VI. You guys did a great job at making this the best GeoWoodstock to
      date. I also think that its pretty awesome that our N.U.T.S. group has
      co-hosted the largest geocaching event ever.
      Blucruz and his whole family did a great job lining up volunteers,
      manning the information booth all day, running the geo bunco game,
      selling raffle tickets and many more things. They put in lots of hours
      and made some us awesome t-shirts for the experiences we shared.
      Also a mega thanks to Rock & Crystal. This event would probably
      never have come to Northern California with out them. We have been to
      GW's with them in Florida, Texas, North Carolina and now California.
      GeoWoodstocks location is voted upon by past hosts on who should host
      the next one. Rock & Crystal have such great people skills that the
      hosts at the previous GeoWoodstocks really wanted them involved. Rock
      & Crystal are held in high regard among cachers across the USA and the
      World and that is why I believe that GeoWoostock was awarded to
      N.U.T.S. / RCGDS groups.
      This was the biggest and best GeoWoodstock so far it it was co-
      hosted by a bunch of N.U.T.S.!!!!! Wow!
      Mike & Gail
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic