5349Re: [NUTS] Friday Night Meet & Greet - Almost a Mega Event!!!

  • Gary McElroy
    May 26, 2008
      Unfortunately it will not be a MEGA EVENT as per
      groundspeak rules. According to them it would never
      had been a mega event if it were not for GW6 thus they
      will not allow two mega events in close proximity
      during the same weekend. At least that is how it was
      explained to me.
      Sorry!

      --- JeoMc5@... wrote:

      > I'll log it as a find if that helps?? :P
      >

      > Jeo
      >

      > \btw I didn't make

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic