5319GeoWoodstockVI

    May 3, 2008
      Hi all you NUTS out there!
      I just wanted to remind you that it's not too late to register for GeoWoodstockVI. You can register at www.geowoodstockvi.com . We would love to have all of our friends from the NUTS group there with us. It does not cost anything to register and you receive a free dinner if you pre-register. You do not have to volunteer to do anything (although no volunteer will be turned down )

      This will be a mega-event so if you have not attended a mega before, you even get a new icon on your geocaching profile if you attend.

      There will lots of games and activities including:
      Soak a Reviewer (dunk/splash tank)...who wouldn't want to participate in this
      gold panning...free for kids 16 and under, small fee for adults and you get to keep a gold sample
      kids letterbox search...prize given to each child who completes the challengs
      GeoBINGO...raffle ticket given for each BINGO
      Name the Cacher...identify geocachers from a collage of well knowns and prizes given for top finishers
      Blind Coin Swap...put in an un-activited coin and grab an un-activated coin
      GeoBUNKO...Bunko game, money buy in
      Auctions....proffessional auctioneer will be auctioning off some big ticket items
      and more.

      There will also be live entertainment, geocaching classes, and vendors selling coins and other collectibles,

      Point being...it will be an amazing day with something to interest everyone. Several of the folks from Groundspeak will even be serving food so if you ever wanted to meet Jeremy and the other Geocaching.com lackeys, here is the perfect opportunity!

      Happy caching!
      Gail (Escapades)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic