      From: Johnny Vegas <kdm4662@...>
      To: RCGS-list@...
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:30:31 PM
      Subject: RE: [RCGS-list]: RE: [NUTS] Of stash notes and contact information...

      "No doubt we should still make sure the city officials (Whomever they may be) are notified."
      Why? It is a legal function.

      Charles & Stephanie <Irvinehome@...> wrote:
      I read the Wheatland newspaper this afternoon and say that the current Chief of Police is retiring as of 21May08.
      No doubt we should still make sure the city officials (Whomever they may be) are notified.

      Has anyone gotten any more information?
      Perhaps from the committee for GW VI???

      Chaz