5280Re: [NUTS] SD Card for Ireland

  • Pat Patterson
    Apr 7, 2008
      This is the card we are looking for

      City Navigator UK & Ireland on microSD/transflash
      List Price $182.13
      MegaGPS: $169.99

      scottforde@... wrote:
      It looks like that product only allows for autorouting on the PC - not autorouting on the garmin directly based on their website. There doesn't appear to be a way to transfer the autoroute from the PC to the garmin.

      So unless you are planning on taking a laptop the CityNavigator is about the only option for autorouting on the 60CSx.

      On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:35 PM, thrak <thrak@pacbell. net> wrote:
      Actually, there are a number of references in the geocaching.com forums to autorouting with Metroguide. You have to use another program. One such program is MetroWizzz from geodude.nl which is supposed to add autorouting to Metroguide. Myself, I went with CityNavigator.

      scottforde@gmail. com wrote:
      I think they are looking at a Garmin MetroGuideĀ® Europe v9 mico sd maps :D.

      If you want the Gamin to do autorouting you should get the
      City Navigator Europe since the MetroGuide doesn't have that capability but that is listed for $300 retail. You can get it cheaper than the Garmin retail list price however.

      Scott
      -40-

      On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@yahoo. com> wrote:
      That's rediculous, where are they that price? I have a
      2gb micro sd that I paid $29.00 for over a year ago.
      Blu

      --- Pat & Nancie Patterson <wyntoon2000@ yahoo.com>

      http://tc.deals. yahoo.com/ tc/blockbuster/ text5.com