5277Re: [NUTS] SD Card for Ireland

  • scottforde@gmail.com
    Apr 7, 2008
      I think they are looking at a Garmin MetroGuide® Europe v9 mico sd maps :D.

      If you want the Gamin to do autorouting you should get the
      City Navigator Europe since the MetroGuide doesn't have that capability but that is listed for $300 retail. You can get it cheaper than the Garmin retail list price however.

      Scott
      -40-

      On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

      That's rediculous, where are they that price? I have a
      2gb micro sd that I paid $29.00 for over a year ago.
      Blu

      --- Pat & Nancie Patterson <wyntoon2000@...>