5165GeoWoodstock VI

    Nov 1 7:20 AM
      Hello everyone! Since not everyone is watching the GeoWoodstock website we thought we'd post here too. We would like to introduce you to the final version of our GeoWoodstock VI Logo. Mega thanks to Nick of FamilyDNA for the winning idea, and for all those who helped with fine tuning.  We chose to use blue and gold as they are our CA State colors. The yellow will show up as gold in the various uses of the logo. We hope you like it.  Rock (Rock&Crystal)& Gary (Gary&Vicky), Co-chairs of the Merchandising Committee

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic