5152A Team Alamo event

    Oct 18, 2007
      Team Alamo, the world's #1 cacher with close to 25,000 cache finds (yep that's right... three 0s!) asked us to post this event invitation a few weeks back. In the chaos of our lives recently we misplaced it and are only now getting it out to you. So here it is at www.geocaching.com  it is GC14VXY. You are all more than welcome to attend this fun event (and maybe explore some new cache rich areas. We will also be posting an event page very soon for the FOURTH annual NUTS gathering. Thanks, Rock&Crystal

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic