      Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] just a hello

      Hi guys!  Yeah, things are really good. just very busy. I have about 1 year left before I graduate Feather River College with an Associates in History...then I might do nursing school...we' ll see!! Can I get a degree in caching? I could be a cachologist! !! LOL

      FireDawn

      Escapades <escapades4cache@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Hi Dawn,
      We miss seeing you!  You are a fun person to be around.  We hope everything is going good for you.  Hope to see you soon.
      Mike, Gail & Maggie
      Escapades

      Dawn <emsdawn21@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hello all you NUTS! I've been so busy with work,school, and life I
      haven't been able to get out caching very much. And since I work
      saturdays, I haven't been able to make an event in what seems like and
      eternity. So I just wanted to drop by say hi to all my caching pals
      out there. I hope everyone is having fun caching!!!! Take it easy ya'll!

      FireDawn

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?