      From: thrak
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 3:01 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [NUTS] GW VI item thought

      I saw this in a thread on the geocaching forums. It made me wonder if it
      would be something we could have made for GW VI. It seems ! like
      something that might sell well. I know some folks can't get attachments
      so I'll just include a link.

      http://forums. groundspeak. com/GC/index. php?showtopic= 149841