5012Re: [NUTS] GW VI item thought

    Aug 2, 2007
      BTW, a quick google shows many custom tire covers can be had out there. I saw individual prices of $139 to $299. Quantity discounts would surely apply. Up front costs... pretty high... and a high end gamble probably. Not a rejection, just a comment. Anyone know somebody in the field?? :o) R&C

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: thrak
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 3:01 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] GW VI item thought

      I saw this in a thread on the geocaching forums. It made me wonder if it
      would be something we could have made for GW VI. It seems like
      something that might sell well. I know some folks can't get attachments
      so I'll just include a link.

      http://forums. groundspeak. com/GC/index. php?showtopic= 149841

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic