5011Re: [NUTS] GW VI item thought

    Aug 2, 2007
      I thought I just heard Thrak volunteer for this! :o) Thanks Thrak! A great idea if not a little pricey. I've seen them on the GBES cachemobiles. It's got the Petro Dude on it... or is that a decal? Anyone? Anyone??  My question would be, if they have OUR GeoWoodstock VI logo on them how many would buy them... besides us NUTS and RCGDS folks?? We'll sure add it to the merchandise possibilities. Thanks, Rock

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: thrak
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 3:01 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] GW VI item thought

      I saw this in a thread on the geocaching forums. It made me wonder if it
      would be something we could have made for GW VI. It seems like
      something that might sell well. I know some folks can't get attachments
      so I'll just include a link.

      http://forums. groundspeak. com/GC/index. php?showtopic= 149841

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic