4968Re: [NUTS] A Geocachers Adventure (not for the faint of heart… you have been warned) by TRAKD

  • Shel Brabrook
    Jul 25, 2007

      Thanks for sharing your story, and I am glad you are
      able to do so. Seems to be a bad year for the
      buzz-worms, or should I say non-buzz. We had to
      dispatch one at the house this year, one button and no
      warnings. Too close with the small children to just
      let him be.

      Take care of yourself and your hand, those bites can
      have some long term effects around the area of the

      Remember if you have the shakes it might not be the
      bite, but withdraws from not finding a cache in so
      long. "Cold turkey" is not the best way to stop! ;)

      === message truncated ===