4885Re: [NUTS] Re: check out this GC

    Jun 5, 2007
      Hey Rich, glad to see you'll be making it to the NUTS gathering on the 12th, AND GWIV, too. Wheatland will be ready for all of us come Memorial Day weekend, 2008!  We have not yet firmed up the RV accommodations. We'll let you know as soon as we do. We/you have got 355 days left (but who's counting?!)  :o)   R&C

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: rich sasek
      Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:34 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: check out this GC

      Is it at Bishops farm I assume? Do they, will they have accomidations or is there accomidations for RV's nearby?
      Trying to plan ahead. Wheatland isnt to big and they are probably going to stroke out with that many people walking around with GPSr and rooting through trees.

      Rich

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!