4883Re: [NUTS] Re: check out this GC

  • jerryw38@comcast.net
    Jun 5, 2007
      Don't forget about the new wine county (no charge for tasting) with the End of the Road, Lodi Lake and other caches in the Lodi Area.  One hour south of Wheatland.

      From: <redhawk2853@...>

      Great ideas! And remembering which forum you are discussing this on... how about raising your horizons just a little in order to take note of POC-it! Paradise/Oroville/ Chico... the heart and birthplace of the NUTS. An hour away and incredibly cache rich with urban/suburban/ rural/woods/ 4WD caches. Oh and did I mention one of the largest city parks in the world full of fun and challenging hides and hikes?! Keep those great minds working! ;o)