4829Event

  • Rock&Crystal
    May 30, 2007
      No this isn't the BIG one, not yet! But Crystal and I would like invite
      you all to get together with whom (or is it who?) ever is available on
      June 12 at Rico's Pizza in Chico anywhere between 6 and 9 P.M. We
      mostly just want to touch base and answer any questions you might have
      about the adventures at GW5 and what hosting GW6 is about (as far as we
      know). This isn't a planning meeting, but we can explain the structure
      and at least share what we know so far. Besides we just wanna say "hi".
      We also have some milestones to honor, so we gotta brush off the NUTS
      barrel. And we have some new members we'd like to salute. Hope you can
      make this new time slot... it will be different. Until we see ya, cache
      happy, Rock&Crystal
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic