      From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
      To: NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] New name
      Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

      Since I've still been logging as Plunk & Froggy, quite a few folks have asked me, "Where's Plunk"?  To avoid making me and others uncomfortable, I'm thinking of changing my geocaching name.  I know that geocaching.com doesn't usually do name changes, but I hope they will in this case.
      I've thought of
      Plunk's Froggy
      Just Froggy
      1Froggy
      Let me know which you think is best or give me your ideas.
      Thanks all you NUTS.
      Char

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.