4761Re:Fairfield Restaurant Recommendation?/Plunk&Froggy

  • s lieth
    May 1, 2007
      When we eat dinner in Fairfield, we usually go to
      Johnny Carino's near the big mall. Yes, it is a chain
      but we like the food. I personally like it better
      than Olive Garden. And since this is a geocache
      listserv, there are several quick caches in the area.

      I vote for Plunk's Froggy as the "official" name,
      though you could just sign logs as Froggy. (Just not
      enough room on those nano logs.)

      Sharyn aka Teachermom

      http://mail.yahoo.com