4759Re: [NUTS] Re: New name

  • nelson143
    Apr 30 11:16 PM
      From the Groundspeak FAQ:

      Markwell
      post Aug 28 2006, 02:58 PM
      How can I change my user name?
      You can't.

      You used to be able to, but this announcement explained that you can't anymore due to software issues. If you WANT to change your name early on in the game, you can open a new account, relog everything and delete the old logs, and transfer ownership of caches using the adoption page. If you need to transfer your premium membership, send an e-mail to contact@.... But according to that announcement, name changes will no longer be able to be done. So - choose wisely.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 10:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: New name

      But I was able to change my parents from "firemom" to "firemom&emdjer" within the last year without any issues at all and no contact to Groundspeak.

      firedawn
      nelson143 <nelson143@sbcglobal .net> wrote:

      he name change policy was changed last year.
      Users are no longer allowed to change their names at will anymore.
      You will need to contact Groundspeak and see if they will change it for you.
      Ed