      Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 8:35 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Re: New name

      I changed my name from UtChaz to UtChaz & Family wihtout even asking.
      Did they change their policy on name changes?

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@ ...>
      > Since I've still been logging as Plunk & Froggy, quite a few folks
      have asked me, "Where's Plunk"? To avoid making me and others
      uncomfortable, I'm thinking of changing my geocaching name. I know
      that geocaching.com doesn't usually do name changes, but I hope they
      will in this case.
      > I've thought of
      > Plunk's Froggy
      > Just Froggy
      > 1Froggy
      > Let me know which you think is best or give me your ideas.
      > Thanks all you NUTS.
      > Char
      > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.