4754Re: [NUTS] Re: New name

    Apr 30, 2007
      Rock&Crystal kinda like Plunk's Froggy, C4B & Rock also like 1Froggy. Good luck with this, can't imagine the powers that be will give you much grief. R&C

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Chaz & Steph
      Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 7:37 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Re: New name

      I changed my name from UtChaz to UtChaz & Family wihtout even asking.
      Did they change their policy on name changes?

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Since I've still been logging as Plunk & Froggy, quite a few folks
      have asked me, "Where's Plunk"? To avoid making me and others
      uncomfortable, I'm thinking of changing my geocaching name. I know
      that geocaching.com doesn't usually do name changes, but I hope they
      will in this case.
      > I've thought of
      > Plunk's Froggy
      > Just Froggy
      > 1Froggy
      > Let me know which you think is best or give me your ideas.
      > Thanks all you NUTS.
      > Char

      > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic