      From: Cathie
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 7:05 PM
      Subject: nuts

      Hi Jim,
      I can't seem to get my computer to work with the yahoo groups, just getting error messages.  Can you sign me up as a member without going through that.  I talked with Pat & Bert Hall who are members and they think you can set me up as a member without having to log on the website.  I can read it okay just can't register.
      I would appreciate all that you can do, thanks.
      Cathie Ensel- rubberpaws

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic