      From: Escapades
      Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:08 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Good Logs

      I was reading the logs from the new Lindo Channel HideOut cache by
      bobolu and saw Ed's log of The Badge and the Butterfly and thought
      it was a really funny one, those who don't know Ed he is a Chico
      Police Officer...
      September 29 by The Badge & the Butterfly (269 found)
      I took my lunch break within an hour of starting to grab this cache
      I parked on the wrong side of the channel, but was still within 400
      feet of the cache.
      I looked over both shoulders to make sure no one was around, walked
      to and found the cache (coordinates were perfect). The cache(a big
      one, thank you) was stuffed to the top. I took a picture (won't be
      hard to tell which one is me) and left our sig item (thankfully,
      it's small).
      The cache was wrapped in a white grocery sack, but it was completly
      shredded and just drew attention to the hide, so I trashed it out.
      As I got back to my car, everyone and their brother (okay, it was 2
      bicyclists and a neighbor) wanted to know what was going on...I said
      (to their relief) "Just stretching my legs. The weather is too nice
      to be cooped up in my car".
      Thanks for the great Chico cache!!!
      Ed (sans Julie)
      The Badge & the Butterfly

      Ed usually has a good story to tell when he logs a find, or even a
      DNF.  I like how he takes the time to write a good log, makes it
      nice for the person who took the time to hide it so they can see
      that others appreciate their efforts.
      Of course now the pressures really on Ed to continue his good