4557Few: Heart Attack Slide Show - Worth 45 Seconds of Your Time

    Mar 5, 2007
      Believe this is a first ever for me, to forward any email message, even under threat of permanent bad luck, but the message is so important I had to send it along. Hope it goes through. It's painfully hard when we lose a friend, a family member, a fellow cacher!!!  Be a friend to yourself and to all of us, we want you around a long time... just remember this simple procedure. I've had a few friends I wish had known this. Take a couple of seconds, thanks Rock