4384Re: retiredprof hits 3,000 finds milestone

  • Roamingbull
    Dec 16, 2006
      I thought I had posted my congrats to the Professor a bit ago.
      Somehow it did not post. Anyway....congrats professor. Thanks for
      being out there as both an inspiration and role model for anyone who
      is interested in this game. You have placed some great caches, and
      it always brings a smile to my face when I see you have logged one
      of mine. Plus your 2.00 bills makes for an excellent FTF prize. I
      wonder just how many of those are moving around.

      -Tony

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "twodee2dee" <2Dee2Dee@...> wrote:

      > Congratulations to my buddy retiredprof on reaching another
      milestone
      > of 3,000+ cache finds and he accomplished in only 2 years.
      > Of course this takes nothing away from his other significant
      > accomplishments such as the cacher in California with the most
      hides
      > (over 457), 2nd to complete the NorCal Delorme and the 2nd to
      complete
      > the California Counties, the 4th to complete the Oregon Delorme
      and the
      > Oregon Counties.
      > His dedication to maintaining all of his caches in the best
      possible
      > condition and filling every empty cache he finds with extra "swag"
      > without calling attention to this fact is most admirable and
      something
      > of an example for others.
      >
      > 2Dee2Dee
      > Dennis n Dorothy